We are an Argentine Tango dance studio located in the Sinsa-dong area of Seoul, Korea. Most of our classes above the beginner level are taught in both English and Korean. You can find us on this map.
Classes, Milongas, & Practicas
- Intensive Beginners Class - We have beginners class on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Please contact us for monthly schedule.
- Milonga lo de Mina - Once a month, every third Saturday at 9pm
- Saturday Practica - Sat 7:30pm ~ 10:30pm
- Other Classes - Please contact us for schedule
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 010-2611-7728
Since 2009, we have been organizing two international events every year which have attracted many foreigners to visit Seoul.
- Seoul Tango Festival
- Date: First weekend of May. Next event: May 1 - May 5, 2014
- Biggest international tango festival in Korea; three couples of top-notch Argentinian masters; DJs, performers, and over 300 participants from more than a dozen countries.
- Milongueando + DJ Conference
- This year's event: October 25-27, 2013. Click here for details.
- Medium size event focused on close embrace social dancing; great DJs, intimate milonga atmosphere; 2-day DJ Conference for learning about DJing and the music
Leonel & Florencia
El Bulín is founded by Leonel (Hung-Yut) & Florencia (Hwayi) in October 2009. They are a professional Argentine Tango couple who have been teaching and promoting Tango in Korea since 2005.
*** Our name, El Bulín, came from the lunfardo word "bulín", which means "a room", "a room for love affairs", or "a place for dreaming and living". Lunfardo is a slang developed among the lower-class in Buenos Aires at the turn of the 20th century. Lunfardo words appear often in Tango lyrics, including "El Bulín de Calle Ayacucho" (listen).